Lakelands Invitational – September 22, 2018
HOSTED BY EMERALD, GREENWOOD, & NINETY SIX HIGH SCHOOLS
AT THE OASIS FARM OF CONNIE MAXWELL CHILDREN’S HOME (GREENWOOD)
If you are interested in attending our meet, please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Open Girls (No Limit) – 8:50 am
- Varsity Girls (Limit 10) – 9:35 am
- Varsity Boys (Limit 10) – 10:20 am
- Open Boys (No Limit) – 10:50 am
- Awards – 11:45 am
- Trophies given to top team in each varsity race.
- Medals given to top 10 in Varsity Races, top 3 in JV Races.
Entry Submission and Fees:
- Entry Fee is $100 total for boys/girls team. DUE BY SEPTEMBER 19, 2018.
- Entries through scrunners.com (http://lakelands.milesplit.com)
- Entries are due by September 17, 2018.
- You do not have to declare JV or Varsity.
- Please make checks payable to: Emerald High School
c/o David Payne
150 By-Pass 225
Course Information: CLICK HERE FOR MAP
- The course is all grass. This well-marked course is also mostly flat. The course is striped white with orange cones on both sides for the entirety of the course.
- The meet will be held at the Oasis Farm at Connie Maxwell Children’s Home:
- Directions from Emerald High School: (1) Take a right out of the parking lot. (2) Drive through the next traffic light. (3) Cross the bridge over the railyard. (4) Take the first left after crossing the bridge. The farm is about 1 mile from the school.
- The physical address for the Farm does not work well with GPS or Mapquest. However, there is a working address for the city fire department across the highway from the farm:
102 Jenkins Springs Rd.
Greenwood, SC 29646
- All buses and cars will park in one of several fields near the course. A parking attendant will direct you to the appropriate area. Preference will be given to buses and those with mobility issues.
- All cars (excluding activity buses) will be charged a parking fee of $5.
Items for Sale:
- Lakelands Invitational T-Shirts will be sold for $10 at the registration table.
- Baked goods will be sold near the finish line.
- Chick-Fil-A will provide free breakfast for coaches.
Since we are guests of Connie Maxwell, please be considerate in the following areas:
- Pick up all trash.
- Instruct your runners to have shirts on at all times.