Athletic Training Room Rules
The athletic training room is a medical facility that remains busy throughout the school year. There will be no loitering in the athletic training room. Unless you are being evaluated, receiving treatment, or getting taped, please stay out so that those that need attention can be helped.
- No athlete should leave an academic class during the school day to come to the athletic training room.
- The athletic training room is co-ed. Therefore, shirts and shorts/pants must be worn at all times.
- No loitering
- No cleats/spikes. Shoes must be worn at ALL TIMES since it is a medical facility.
- Profanity and horseplay will in no way be tolerated.
- No food or drinks in the athletic training room.
- No athlete will be allowed to treat themselves or others.
If you cannot follow the rules, you will be asked to leave.