From Woodruff Athletics:
- All tickets will be sold in advance. No tickets will be sold at the gate. District Passes will not be honored. SCHSL passes will only be honored if there are unsold seats. Only tickets purchased directly through Woodruff High School will be honored.
- Families of players should contact Tonya Casey at 864-476-7045 to purchase tickets. Tickets will be sold in groups of 1-4 as available. Each family group will be reserved an assigned section/seats in the gym.
- Tickets to a Volleyball Match at WHS must be purchased by 3pm on the school day before match. For example, tickets to a Thursday match should be purchased by 3pm on Wednesday.
- Tickets will be sold separately for the JV ($2) and Varsity ($5) matches. JV ticket holders will leave the gym at the conclusion of the JV match. Varsity ticket holders will not enter the gym until the JV spectators have left the gym.
- Face coverings will be required to enter the building.
- Bring your identification to the ticket table to receive your tickets.
- Staff will be on site to assist you in finding your seats.
- JV ticket holders should plan on leaving at the conclusion of the JV match.
- Varsity ticket holders should remain outside the building until the JV parents have exited.
- At the conclusion of the Varsity Volleyball match, spectators must exit the gym. Spectators will not be allowed to gather on the floor at the conclusion of the match or to wait inside the school for players to be dismissed.