WELLS ANDERSON – Football, Soccer
- What are your plans for 2020-21? I will be attending the Citadel and will work for my Dad’s air conditioning business.
- What is your favorite memory from your time as an Emerald athlete? My favorite memory as an athlete would be scoring a PK in the second round of playoffs last season for soccer.
- Team Highlights: Our soccer team made it to the third round of playoffs last year.
- Individual Awards: I received All Region award for soccer and all-special teams for football.
- What is your advice for the teammates who will play on your team next season? I would not take anything for granted and enjoy every minute you are on the field or court.
- Is there anyone you would like to thank from your time at Emerald? Coach Mac, Coach Dickey, Coach Winchester, and Coach Kinard.
Coach Grant Dickey on Wells: Wells was a solid and smart player in the midfield, Willing to do what I ask and always stepped up to the challenges ahead of him.